Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back up to the Ice either today or tomorrow, Rick isn't sure yet. I also may not have a job by the end of next week if things don't pick up... I guess things aren't going so well for the business, to have 4 cruise ships docked in Juneau and only have 5ish scheduled tours a day is horrible, Rick has said however that he could get me a job working for almost anyone I wanted to, I'm not sure I want to work for another Alaskan kennel owner however... We'll see!
I think I'm finally on my way to recovery! at least it seems that way and I'm hoping! I've been down off the ice now for 3.5 days and I'm more than ready to be working and doing something again! I'd like to have a regular schedule but I'm not sure if I'll see that working for Rick. I was starting to worry about money and what the heck I was going to do since I had a plan for the money I was supposed to be making this summer, but I talked to Tim, and Mom and Dad, and everything will work out how its supposed to, Everything will be just fine :-) If Rick was impressed with me and only saw me work for three days, there's got to be something that he sees and I know he'll give me a good reference if he has to let me go.
More to come when I get back!
<3
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment